Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

25.10.2011 um 22:38
in anderen Foren flippen sie gerade richtig aus ......... kann ich gut verstehen .......

melden

25.10.2011 um 22:41
abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Phillips: #MichaelJackson was very firm about having his personal physician with him 24/7 when in London #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

bc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Phillips: Talked to #MichaelJackson, told him it would be very expensive to hire a personal physician to be with him 24/7 in London
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: 2nd condition was MJ wanted Guinness Book of World Records to be at 50th show #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: #MichaelJackson agreed to do more shows under 2 conditions: Find estate to lease for him and his kids - 16+acres, running streams
vor 2 Minuten

Phillips: Tickets sales for #MichaelJackson concerts were fabulous. We had never seen that kind of demand before #conradmurraytrial
vor 4 Minuten

melden

25.10.2011 um 22:48
Phillips: It was very obvious that #MichaelJackson had great trust in #ConradMurray, and it appeared Murray wanted to help Jackson
vor 29 Sekunden

Phillips: #ConradMurray said Michael Jackson's health was good #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: #ConradMurray said he would make sure #MichaelJackson was eating right
vor 47 Sekunden

Phillips: Met Dr. Murray for first time at a meeting at Jackson's house at Carolwood Drive very early June #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

melden

25.10.2011 um 22:54
Phillips: I may have had a conversation with Dr. Murray, but i talked to Michael Amir about Jackson showing up for rehearsals
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Production rehearsals were supposed to move to London around June 25 #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Early June, Kenny Ortega started to get concerned that MJ wasn't as focused as he should be on a production of this magnitude
vor 37 Sekunden

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:03
Phillips: Meeting was with #ConradMurray, #MichaelJackson, Ortega and myself at Carolwood house #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Thought meeting held on June 20 would be about Michael Jackson's tardiness #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

Phillips: Mentioned to Dr. Murray about Dr. Arnold Klein treating #MichaelJackson #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Frank DiLeo asked me to put together a meeting w/ MJ, Murray, Kenny Ortega #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Didn't understand "tough love" part of Kenny Ortega's email #conradmurraytrial
vor 4 Minuten

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:09
Phillips: 10:30 or 11am on June 25, got call from Frank DiLeo that Michael was having trouble breathing, asked him to go to MJ house
vor 28 Sekunden

Phillips: Attended rehearsal on June 23-24 to make sure everything was back on track #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Michael didn't respond immediately. Murray spoke for Michael on situation, guaranteed us that Michael would get into it
vor 1 Minute

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:14
eine kurze Unterbrechung ...

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:15
Mid-afternoon break - court in recess until about 2:35pm PT
vor 42 Sekunden

Phillips: Spoke to Dr. Murray in hospital lobby. Murray was in severe distress, didn't say anything about what happened #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Went to hospital entire time #MichaelJackson was there. I was there all day into the evening #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:22
Ich geh jetzt k032 den Kerl zieh ich mir jetzt nicht mehr rein ...der lügt wenn er das Maul auf macht .... sorry ....schlaft dann schön g034

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:25
@ghost777

gutenachta006

schlaf schön und erhole dich von dem heutigen Stress ... :D bis morgen :D

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:39
weiter gehts

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:41
es geht weiter

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:41
@ghost777
Gute Besserung und schlaf dich gesund .. bis morgen dann in alter Frische ...
tvyjq7r gutenachta006tuvGoKv k032tlBZIJ5 g034

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:46
hier erfolgte ein Update ... :D

People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray
Defense Calls Its First Witnesses

10/24/2011 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1024-murray-post-witnesses

Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team came out swinging today with their first string of witnesses -- including two LAPD detectives, a doctor who treated MJ for 15 years, and one of MJ's nurses.

Detectives Dan Myers and Orlando Martinez told the jury ... MJ's bodyguard Alberto Alvarez never mentioned anything about Propofol until two months after Michael Jackson died -- suggesting Alvarez may not have his story straight.

You may recall -- Alvarez testified in the first week of the trial ... Murray ordered him to stash vials of Propofol in a bag before asking him to call 911.

Murray's lawyers then questioned Dr. Allan Metzger -- who claimed the singer had been struggling with sleeping problems for 15 years, and begged him for IV drugs as early as April 2009.

A nurse practitioner who treated Michael Jackson in 2009 broke down in tears when she told the court she begged the singer not to take Propofol.

TMZvideo25102011

VIDEO im Bericht

Cherylin Lee -- who continued her testimony from Monday -- said she warned Jackson time and time again the drug could kill him.

In a dramatic moment, Prosecutor David Walgren read from Lee's medical records, where she told the singer, "I understand you want a good night sleep, you want to be knocked out, but what if you don't wake up?"

Lee told the jury she had no idea what Propofol was at first ... but after doing some research, she realized this was not a drug she was comfortable administering. She told Jackson "nobody who cared or had you best interest at heart is going to give you this."

Lee claims Jackson assured her it was safe as long as he was monitored.

According to Lee, Jackson eventually became frustrated with her holistic remedies -- which included teas and vitamin infusions -- and stopped calling her.

The last time she heard from the singer was on June 21, when his bodyguard frantically called to tell her Jackson wasn't feeling well. She said she could hear Jackson shouting in the background, "Tell her what's happening with me... half of my body is hot and the other half is cold." She said she told the bodyguard to take MJ to the hospital immediately.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/24/people-vs-dr-conrad-murray-lapd-defense-witnesses-detective-testifies/#.Tqct2HLB2nA

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:48
Phillips: In my observation, kids were everything to #MichaelJackson #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: I called Dr. Tohme about additional shows, then #MichaelJackson called, agreed to additional dates #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

Phillips: #MichaelJackson a genius, there is no entertainer like him. Amazing performer, and his attention to detail was phenomenal
vor 3 Minuten

Phillips: After meeting, I walked over to Murray and said I believe Michael is seeing Dr. Klein, are you aware? #conradmurraytrial
vor 5 Minuten

Phillips: Had no knowledge of what #ConradMurray was doing behind closed doors at Carolwood residence #conradmurraytrial
vor 5 Minuten

Court resumes - cross examination of Phillips by People #conradmurraytrial
vor 8 Minuten

melden

25.10.2011 um 23:53
Prosecution objected to all questions dealing w/ AEG finances in regard to concerts; objections were sustained
vor 41 Sekunden

Phillips: Show was pushed back a week, had nothing to do with Michael Jackson's health #conradmurraytrial
vor 26 Sekunden

Phillips: Never felt #MichaelJackson wasn't ready for the shows
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: Last rehearsals was amazing. I had goosebumps, incredible experience
vor 1 Minute

melden

26.10.2011 um 00:00
Phillips: I don't remember responding to Kenny Ortega's email about "pulling the plug" other than setting up meeting #conradmurraytrial
vor 35 Sekunden

melden

26.10.2011 um 00:06
Randy Phillips is excused, subject to recall. Judge and attorneys at sidebar #conradmurraytrial
vor 1 Minute

Phillips: MJ's business manager showed bill from Dr. Klein's office #conradmurraytrial
vor 2 Minuten

Phillips: Jackson seemed distracted at a prior meeting, asked Michael Amir if MJ was OK #conradmurraytrial
vor 4 Minuten

melden

26.10.2011 um 00:08
Randy Phillips ist aus dem Zeugenstand entlassen ...

jetzt kommt ein neuer Zeuge ...

Michael Henson ... Toxicologist

melden

26.10.2011 um 00:10
Next witness is toxicologist Michael Henson. Defense attorney Michael Flanagan doing direct examination
vor 1 Minute

melden