Gruppen
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

MJ~Leben u. Sterben~u das Geschehen danach!

23.746 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Mord, Michael Jackson, Verurteilung ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

14.09.2012 um 08:17
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
familia cute af tho .. #HesGotHisGenes http://instagr.am/p/Pi2cWeqwnJ/
242a5d Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-14 um 07.5Original anzeigen (0,4 MB)10:49 PM - 13 Sep 12

Paris hat neue Bilder bei Instagram eingestellt ... :)

Paris: recycle!!
13d11548fe2c11e1b9a5123138140995 7

Paris: #TBT newly cut bangs , best friends , and louisiana <3 @michaelablanks
20c9f71cfe2011e1bbd822000a1e86af 7

Paris: @leahpurvis_22
682b3574fe1d11e18b0122000a1e9b8c 7

Paris: my eye
68550ff0fe0111e1adac22000a1cf586 7

melden

14.09.2012 um 08:25
noch ein "alter" Bericht aus 2006 ... :)

495743 Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-14 um 08.2

Michael Jackson's big brother Jermaine tried to use the King of Pop's kid-sex trial to shop a tell-all book that dished ugly dirt about his brother - and said Jermaine didn't know if Michael was guilty or not of child molestation.

Jermaine, 51, described creepy encounters between Michael, 47, and children, but failed to get the book, "Legacy: Surviving the Best and the Worst," published, sources said.

Jermaine wrote: "I don't want to tell you my brother's innocent. I am not certain that he is."
In the badly written proposal - a copy of which was seen by The Post - Jermaine waxes lyrical on all aspects of Michael's life, including how the family has always been suspicious of the singer's feelings for boys.

Jermaine revealed that the family first encountered those suspicions when another Jackson brother, Tito, lost his ex-wife, leaving their three children without a mother.

"I remember Michael sitting on the bed with Tito's boys - Taj, T.J. and Terrell, crying and holding them," Jermaine writes.

"He held them in an almost uncomfortable manner that I will discuss openly and honestly [in the book]. The entire house was shaken."

Jermaine also says that he suspects that his younger brother may have been a victim of sexual abuse by their dad, Joseph.

"There were times when Joseph and some of these men he'd describe as "very important business people," would meet late at night in our hotel suite with Michael, and Michael alone," Jermaine writes.
"I always felt something was wrong with that and Michael would always be sick for days after these "meetings."

The superstar singer's fatherhood was also called into question in the book proposal that sources say was sent to several publishers.

HarperCollins and St. Marks, sources said, passed on the book because Jermaine refused to say his brother was guilty in the child-molesting case in which he was acquitted last year.

Jermaine says Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe was artificially inseminated by a "sperm donor" in order to have his oldest two children Prince Michael and Paris.

"He picked the sperm donor by using information provided by a sperm bank," Jermaine writes.
"Now, who can do that? Michael Jackson, that's who, my brother. What power, what following. Yes, he's eccentric. Yes, he has a thing for young children."

Jermaine said he suspects Wacko Jacko's drug use may have left him unable to remember what he did to young children.

"The Demerol, the Vicodin, the Percocet, Doeine, the cocaine, the Jack Daniels, the wine. Does he really know what he does with these kids?" Jermaine writes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/item_Qi0oxpmkX056xSZbouwY8N#ixzz26Hoj0Egb

melden

14.09.2012 um 08:58
Antwort auf den Tweet von Paris " familia cute af tho .. #HesGotHisGenes"

58m ℳմz♪ʞғact๏rƴ₮ωσ ‏@MUZIKfactoryTWO
@ParisJackson yep, Blanket is cute af, so r u #UGotHisGenes2
10:57 PM - 13 Sep 12

melden

14.09.2012 um 20:37
moin moin, hat schon wer "Bad 25"?

1x zitiertmelden

14.09.2012 um 20:47
so so, Vergnügungspark in Vietnam wird auch ohne Joes Beteiligung gebaut, sie sind schon fleißig am wuseln:

7e37bb khangthong

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/Economy/230114/michael-jacksons-dad-tells-viet-nam-project-to-beat-it.html (Archiv-Version vom 14.09.2012)

2x zitiertmelden

14.09.2012 um 21:45
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:so so, Vergnügungspark in Vietnam wird auch ohne Joes Beteiligung gebaut, sie sind schon fleißig am wuseln:
na, da kann man sehen, das schaffen die auch ganz allein, dieses Projekt auf die Beine zu stellen ... mit dem Bau hatten sie bereits im Februar vergangenen Jahres begonnen ...

was für Geld hätte Joe denn dort investieren sollen, der hat doch vermutlich gar nichts ... :)

1x zitiertmelden

14.09.2012 um 21:48
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:moin moin, hat schon wer "Bad 25"?
nein, ich habe es bisher nicht gekauft ... :)

melden

14.09.2012 um 22:02
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:was für Geld hätte Joe denn dort investieren sollen, der hat doch vermutlich gar nichts
na das war doch noch im Überschwang von erwartetem Erbe oder beabsichtigtem Sony-Katalog-Verkauf, da wäre das doch ein Klacks gewesen und für sein Jackson - Museum in Gary hätte es auch noch gereicht, Michaels Kinder ? ----- ist doch egal, ob die später mal was vom Erbe haben, sie leben ja schließlich jetzt in Saus und Braus, das ist viel wichtiger.

melden

14.09.2012 um 22:26
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

bb7932 Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-14 um 21.5
y'know i would say that our generation could help save the world , but i'd be lying because they're too busy partying smoking & drinking
Ihr wisst, ich würde sagen, dass unsere Generation die Welt retten könnte, aber ich würde lügen, weil sie zu sehr mit feiern, rauchen und trinken beschäftigt ist

45f8e8 Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-14 um 21.5
we could wait on the world to change or we could actually do something about it .
wir könnten abwarten auf der Welt, um sie zu ändern oder wir könnten tatsächlich etwas dagegen tun.

melden

14.09.2012 um 23:49
so proud of my brother @RealOBee<33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9xJhplS9lo (Video: O-Bee & Shontelle - See The Light [In studio]) … the real song comes out in the US soon (:
2:44 PM - 14 Sep 12

melden

14.09.2012 um 23:56
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
na ich weiß nicht, für den Omar Bhatti macht die Paris auf ihrer Twitter - Seite Werbung und über "Bad 25!" kommt kein einziger Piep!!!
Ich glaube wirklich, die Jacksons und da meine ich alle, boykottieren Sony. Es ist ganz offensichtlich.
Die Paris hat sicher die Order gekriegt, ja nichts zu erwähnen, nicht mal Latunta sagt was dazu.
Ich bin enttäuscht über dieses Verhalten, ganz ehrlich.

1x zitiertmelden

15.09.2012 um 07:09
https://twitter.com/ParisJackson (Archiv-Version vom 09.11.2012)

genesis >>>>>>>>
8:03 PM - 14 Sep 12
i could say day , you'd say night . tell me it's black when i know that it's white.. it's always the same , it's just a shame , that's all .
7:10 PM - 14 Sep 12
LYRICS aus dem Song von Genesis "Tell me why"
Album: We Can'T Dance
http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/g/genesis1632/tellmewhy76991.html
rockin out \m/ http://instagr.am/p/Pk9RRRKwns/
4dd806aefed411e18fa722000a1e8ac2 7
6:26 PM - 14 Sep 12
all in the name of rock n roll
3:13 PM - 14 Sep 12

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:14
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:na ich weiß nicht, für den Omar Bhatti macht die Paris auf ihrer Twitter - Seite Werbung und über "Bad 25!" kommt kein einziger Piep!!!
Ich glaube wirklich, die Jacksons und da meine ich alle, boykottieren Sony. Es ist ganz offensichtlich.
Die Paris hat sicher die Order gekriegt, ja nichts zu erwähnen, nicht mal Latunta sagt was dazu.
Ich bin enttäuscht über dieses Verhalten, ganz ehrlich.
ja, das stimmt ... bisher kein Wort zu "Bad25" ...
wer weiß, was Katherine & Co. den Kids zu diesem Thema alles eingeredet haben ... da ist man wirklich mehr als verwundert ... :)

1x zitiertmelden

15.09.2012 um 07:29
https://twitter.com/Ivy_4MJ (Archiv-Version vom 17.01.2014)

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
You are missing out focusing on the saturation, colors whatever, we are enjoying the perfection that is Michael Jackson to the fullest.
1:29 PM - 14 Sep 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
The usual suspects are spreading their negativity. The reality is the DVD looks okay on a big screen and the performance is wonderful.
1:28 PM - 14 Sep 12
JuliePosmike ‏@JuliePosmike
I hear there are people complaining about the quality of the DVD. It's not the best but it really doesn't matter, the concert is incredible.
Retweetet von Ivy
1:25 PM - 14 Sep 12
Fans United 4 MJ ‏@U4MJL
Al Capone is in it ...yes and BAD 25 is amazing
Retweetet von Ivy
12:10 PM - 14 Sep 12
Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ
Bad 25 is Amazing and go buy your copy !
12:11 PM - 14 Sep 12

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:32
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
Zitat von FaIrIeFlOwErFaIrIeFlOwEr schrieb:... da ist man wirklich mehr als verwundert
genau, verärgert. Die ist gerade wieder beim "Rock"-schwärmen, aber über ihrem Vater kommt diesbezüglich auch nichts.
Es kann zwar sein, daß sie seine Musik ablehnt, ist ja häufig so zwischen Eltern und KIndern, aber so offensichtlich, das kann nur mit dem Rest der Familie zusammenhängen. Kein einziger, noone, Sauerei, da sind sie sich einig, kein Ton zu Michael.
Hab gerade bei Latunta geguckt, kein Ton dazu, nur Müll, das man zweifelt. Vielleicht muß die mal langsam in die Klapsmühle, vielleicht zusammen mit dem Klein???

Warum schreibt die das?

Aunty Bee ‏@AuntyBeeCre8tv
I don't know why it still amazes me every time someone lies to cover up their treachery or greed...Gods protection at work again*ThankYou <3

2x zitiertmelden

15.09.2012 um 07:33
https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct (Archiv-Version vom 25.01.2012)

MJJJusticeProject ‏@MJJJusticePrjct
WARNING- THIS IS MY OPINION - I Apply it liberally - lol BAD 25 is Amazing, Awesome and Powerful .. That is my (cont) http://tl.gd/j9rgh4
7:21 PM - 14 Sep 12

(cont) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j9rgh4
WARNING- THIS IS MY OPINION - I Apply it liberally - lol

BAD 25 is Amazing, Awesome and Powerful .. That is my opinion, not fact ...just my opinion.

I don’t think any other MJ fan has a right to tell me or anyone else how to feel when it comes to Bad25- because no one knows my history with Michael except me and those of you I’ve felt safe enough to share it with.

It is my prerogative not to participate in a discussion or listen to their reasons as to why they don’t appreciate Bad25. I don’t need to be convinced that their opinion is better than mine because it isn't based on facts only feelings.

No one knows how his songs came into my life at a time when I needed something to cling to; a hope that sustained me because his messages of love permeated my being and through his art my soul healed and my faith restored.

Without going into details, the last 3 yr I have been faced with health issues and there were times that I thought I’d not be around to see too many more sunrises over my backyard fence. There are some close friends on Twitter who I know are suffering with different types of life threatening conditions as well and they feel blessed to see each new day as well.

Why should we wait to see Michael at Wembley just because there are some who feel the quality is not up to their standards?

Our time here on earth is not assured one day more than the one we just spent and I personally will grab the gusto of Michael Joseph Jackson when and where I can get it, while I can still breathe unassisted and am able to boogie down.

Does anyone else have the right to deny me that pleasure? No.

Do they have the right to assert they opinion on me, as if it is a fact engraved in stone from the Lord Almighty? No.

My time spent on Twitter is precious to me and each day that the good Lord allows me to tweet- I feel the need to steep myself in the positivity that is Michael Jackson because it makes me happy. My goal everyday is to honor him, share his music with others and the joy it brings me and I don’t see why that should bother anyone else.

When I approach someone who has not addressed me personally it is usually to give them some admiration for their MJ advocacy work or try to lend some emotional support, I don’t go out of my way to engage in quarrels, call names, nor challenge other’s opinions or thoughts and I would so very much appreciate the same sort of treatment.

Since, Twitter has evolved into a social medium, I use it to find like minded individuals who share my views on how to best respect, defend and protect the honor of Michael. For those who find that my tweets are contrary to their own views and opinions can easily unfollow me,

I can assure them, that it will cause me no sleepless nights and may make their day a whole lot more enjoyable as well.

Here for Michael Jackson ..
always have been .. always will be ...
Buds

BAD 25 is Amazing, Awesome and Powerful .. It allows the world to once again enjoy the mastery of Michael Jackson ..
7:17 PM - 14 Sep 12

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:39
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
ja hab ich auch schon gelesen, daß da sich welche über die Qualität von "Bad25" auslassen. Ha, solange ich davon nichts sehen, kann ich mir leider kein Urteil bilden, aber das Statement von
finde ich ganz rührend und geht genauso.

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:41
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Hab gerade bei Latunta geguckt, kein Ton dazu, nur Müll, das man zweifelt. Vielleicht muß die mal langsam in die Klapsmühle, vielleicht zusammen mit dem Klein???
ja, bei LaTunta kommt ein "Good morning" und ein "Good night" Gruß und dazwischen, die Worte zum Tage ... sonst hält die sich zurück ...
während Klein ja übersprudelt ... hahaha, die beiden zusammen in der Klapse, zusammen bei der Therapiestunde ... köstlich ... hahaha

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:45
@FaIrIeFlOwEr
gell? Stell ich mir auch amüsant vor(so was fieses)

melden

15.09.2012 um 07:48
@Sylvina
Zitat von SylvinaSylvina schrieb:Warum schreibt die das?

Aunty Bee ‏@AuntyBeeCre8tv
I don't know why it still amazes me every time someone lies to cover up their treachery or greed...Gods protection at work again*ThankYou <3
das ist doch von dieser "Tante", die sich mit ihrem Sohn beim Gerichtstermin zur permanenten Vormundschaft, so sehr engagiert hatten ... die scheinen nicht aufzugeben ... :)

melden