English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

Magic and sorcery

240 Beiträge ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

Magic and sorcery

17.08.2024 um 19:47
37 AD has been the birth year of Nero, the likely candidate for the 'antichrist' figure in the bible.
Djedi Nero AureusOriginal anzeigen (0,5 MB)
Could that be Djedi (unusual neck)?

melden

Magic and sorcery

17.08.2024 um 20:07
I think that George Lucas is the current Incarnation of Djedi:
Djedi George LucasOriginal anzeigen (0,5 MB)

melden

Magic and sorcery

17.08.2024 um 22:13
The neck really is a bit unusual in both cases.

Google suggests this about the gospels:
'Composition. Like the rest of the New Testament, the four gospels were written in Greek. The Gospel of Mark probably dates from c. AD 66–70, Matthew and Luke around AD 85–90, and John AD 90–110.'

melden

Magic and sorcery

21.08.2024 um 15:51
Regarding the earth's ghost that was already mentioned before, I made the observation that the presence of that ghost can probably harm human tissue, likely also heating the tissue up a bit.

I could only speculate about the physics of such a ghost.

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

21.08.2024 um 19:16
Earth ghost in the body?
20240821160401Original anzeigen (1,0 MB)
I likely had an earth ghost visit here today.
A fiery breath?

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

21.08.2024 um 19:37
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:I likely had an earth ghost visit here today.
No, that‘s not right. Maybe you‘re having hot flashes? Like you’re in menopause :troll: Definitely not a ghost.
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:I could only speculate about the physics of such a ghost.
No physics in ghosts. Something that does not exist can not have any physics.

melden

Magic and sorcery

24.08.2024 um 13:56
Vibe transfer is likely a priority in a competitive environment.

melden

Magic and sorcery

24.08.2024 um 14:04
That might include holy water.

melden

Magic and sorcery

30.08.2024 um 11:00
20240830084520Original anzeigen (1,1 MB)
Hugging and squeezing someone in your imagination tends to make the hugged one sleepy.

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

30.08.2024 um 12:43
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:Hugging and squeezing someone in your imagination tends to make the hugged one sleepy.
Is this a paid service you offer? Do you take requests? Surely useful - if it works. Might be placebo effect if the squeezed person knows about it.

melden

Magic and sorcery

09.09.2024 um 15:19
Youtube: Icarus - Main Theme
Icarus - Main Theme
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

Looks like Shu (soul from ancient Egypt) to me - his Germanic name is Tyr.
Shu is usually the younger brother of Horus in incarnations.
I like the music.

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

11.09.2024 um 13:49
Another picture from a Lucifer group on Facebook:
LuciferRightLeg
What is the point with the tied right leg?
The bible as being too restrictive (Moses and Jesus were incarnations of that soul) or what do they mean?

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

13.09.2024 um 12:36
From the Facebook-group 'THE BOOK OF REVELATION':
Revelation 1 8
That sounds a bit like they expect someone like Vladimir Putin, but he is another soul (Azazel, Geb and not Horus, Lucifer).
The book of revelation is from a time when the Roman Empire dominated the western world.

melden

Magic and sorcery

15.09.2024 um 14:46
Yevgeny Prigozhin 13-06-2023Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

Magic and sorcery

15.09.2024 um 14:47
Portrait of Pope Francis 2021Original anzeigen (0,2 MB)

melden

Magic and sorcery

15.09.2024 um 14:47
YevgenyPrigozhin2010

melden

Magic and sorcery

15.09.2024 um 14:50
There are Christians with sympathies for Putin, I estimate, but it's difficult to tell how far that goes.

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

16.09.2024 um 18:58
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb am 09.09.2024:Looks like Shu (soul from ancient Egypt) to me - his Germanic name is Tyr.
Shu is usually the younger brother of Horus in incarnations.
It's a fictional character, you know that, right? Have you played the game? :)
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb am 11.09.2024:The bible as being too restrictive (Moses and Jesus were incarnations of that soul) or what do they mean?
Who's incarnation are you, by the way? Given you're the only one who believes this is a thing ...
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:There are Christians with sympathies for Putin, I estimate, but it's difficult to tell how far that goes.
This is quite a big accusation you make! Anything to support that? Or have you just commited defamation?

melden

Magic and sorcery

16.09.2024 um 21:07
The sun pictures that I post are verifiable NASA original data - it’s reality.
Do you have any experience of your own in magic?

1x zitiertmelden

Magic and sorcery

16.09.2024 um 21:22
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:The sun pictures that I post are verifiable NASA original data - it’s reality.
Yeah, the sun very much is reality. It's there, always, even if we can't see it. Great, huh?
Zitat von BlueBrainBlueBrain schrieb:Do you have any experience of your own in magic?
It's not possible to have experience in magic. Magic, not like the sun, does not exist.

melden