Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

40.401 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Freundschaft, Pony, Friendship Is Magic ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

21.02.2014 um 23:02
@Dekujunge

Tja... Es ist halt schön, ein Wessi zu sein. :troll:

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:03
Alright, I'm gonna have a cigarette now, finally XD

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:05
men, in this moment i want a:
more applejack daniels  by sooyou-d4mf17

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:07
@Ayanna
Well yeah, I shouldn't say it never gets cold there, but this winter there were days when it was -5 C for us and 20 C for them.

@Dekujunge
Dein Englisch ist nicht so schlimm. And lol, don't let Berry Punch near that applejack :troll:

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:09
@desparil
zum Glück kann ich mehr Englisch als der Rest den ich kenne zumindest zum Beispiel meine Berufsschulklasse :D

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:11
@Ayanna
Wie gut das ich fester Nichtraucher bin :D aber man wird immer zugenebelt (vor allem in einem Pausenraum voller Köche XD)

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:13
@desparil
sorry that i write too much in german :D

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:15
@desparil
Oh wow another cold winter for them? Yeah, actually I've read something about that from my friends on Facebook. They were crying because of the cold in the Sunshine State :D
At least Germany has something with Florida in common at the moment: neither Germany nor Florida has snow - Yay :D

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:22
@Dekujunge
Kein Problem. Ich besuche Sie, so Deutsch der Standard ist.

Und ja, ein Problem in Amerika ist dass alle Kinder die gleiche Highschool besuchen... smart, dumm, und mittelmäßig gemeinsam... so Schulausfall ordinär ist.

Also, for practicing your English - a big thing is not to overthink word order. We mostly stick prepositions, dependent clauses, adjectives, and all kinds of shit at the end of the sentence. There are also a lot of alternative formulations that are considered fine.

For example, "Rainbow tried to steal the book, but she got caught" means the same things as "Rainbow got caught trying to steal the book." I imagine it could be confusing, but it can be very freeform in some ways.

Also, "Rainbow tried to steal the book from the hospital at midnight because she was afraid everyone would find out she's an egg head" - see how we put so many things at the end of the sentence.

Also, russisch Dashcams
Youtube: RUSSIAN DRIVING CAMERAS   Quite possibly THE BEST VIDEO OF 2012!!
RUSSIAN DRIVING CAMERAS Quite possibly THE BEST VIDEO OF 2012!!
Externer Inhalt
Durch das Abspielen werden Daten an Youtube übermittelt und ggf. Cookies gesetzt.

1x zitiertmelden

21.02.2014 um 23:23
@desparil
Yay, that's an awesome way to learn english :D

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:24
hoffentlich wird die episode morgen so gut wie die bisherigen. freu freu freu ^_^ gute nacht :D

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:25
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:For example, "Rainbow tried to steal the book, but she got caught" means the same things as "Rainbow got caught trying to steal the book." I imagine it could be confusing, but it can be very freeform in some ways.
We Germans have no trouble learning and understanding English properly. More or less.
Anyone whose native tongue is German, should be able to learn English.

3623111 700b

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:25
@desparil
russians and cars :D
i admire persons they learn german, german is not easy to learn!

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:28
@Fluttershy
Nacht!

@El_Gato
I definitely agree to an extent, but the first language is always the easiest no matter where you're from. Also, German (at least the High German you learn academically) has a lot of carefully constructed rules, whereas English has tons of exceptions to every rule and even letter combinations that are pronounced differently in different words for no apparent reason - like "though" and "through" and "tough"

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:31
@Fluttershy
Ach hups überlesen guten Nacht!

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:32
@desparil
chinese is really hard to learn

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:32
@desparil

I just learned the English basics in school and the overwhelming part of it I learned all by myself by watching series and movies in English, playing games in English with enabled subtitles for improvement of the listening comprehension and so on. It took me less than six month to learn proper English to a certain degree.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you. Are you being viewed as a Nazi because you want to learn German? :vv:

@Fluttershy

Good night. :)

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:33
Alright, I'm gonna leave as well. Was nice chatting with you again and we're gonna see us Sunday night - maybe if I'm not coming home too late :)

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:35
@Ayanna
good night oh my god tomorow i must work from 15:30 to 24:00pm :C

melden

21.02.2014 um 23:38
Goodnight everybrony! :D

melden