Unterhaltung
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

My little Pony; Friendship is Magic 2.0

149.276 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: MLP, My Little Pony, Ponys ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

26.11.2014 um 23:08
Ich bin dann pennen. gute N8 euch allen ^^

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-image

melden

@Schnitzeldroid
nacht!

melden
Nayst ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

@Schnitzeldroid
Gn8

melden

@Schnitzeldroid

Nacht.

melden

@Schnitzeldroid

n8

@desparil

They wouldn't give me a credit card anyway.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:10
@El_Gato
Really? I mean, sure, not like a platinum card with a $100,000 limit, but you couldn't get just a run-of-the-mill MasterCard?

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:11
@desparil

I don't really know. I've never tried to get one. Besides, I don't need one anyway. Anything I want I can get at Amazon. And as I was saying, you don't really need a credit card in Germany.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:14
@El_Gato
I was just surprised is all. I mean, I get unsolicited mail at least once a month trying to get me to sign up for a new credit card. Also, how are you paying Amazon? Money orders? At least around here, you have to pay like a $10 handling charge or something to get a money order, so you end up wasting money that way.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:14
@desparil

Direct debit. No fees.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:18
@desparil

Not sure if it's the same like in the US, but here it works like this. You give Amazon your bank account information and then choosing this method of payment for your purchase. They deliver your goods and withdraw the cost of it from your account. If that's not convenient...

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:23
@El_Gato
I mean, maybe you can do that here. I've just always used my card because it was simpler. Also, I don't even technically have a credit card - I have a debit card, which is used the same way, but it draws from my checking account rather than me receiving a bill every month. My main point is, you can get along fine without one here, too, that's no different. It's just a lot more convenient to have one because you don't have to carry around a bunch of cash, you don't have a pocket full of coins, and you don't have to worry about ATM fees if you're far from home and out of cash.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:25
@desparil

You don't have to worry about ATM fees here as well, even if you're hundreds of km away from home. You just have to go to your bank and withdraw the money there. No fees whatsoever. But I see your point with all that stupid little coins. I always want to get rid of them fast.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:26
Ich bin dann weg, Nacht.

melden

@Zerco

n8

melden

@El_Gato
Is your bank so universal that you can find a branch no matter where you are? Also important if you're in an unfamiliar town is, even if there is a branch, how far away is it when you need it?

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:27
@Zerco
gn8

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:27
@desparil

In bigger cities it's pretty easy to find one. And we're living in the age of Google Earth. Only the dumbest hillbilly would be lost at that point.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:31
@El_Gato
I didn't say you'd be lost, but tell me - if you're short of cash and the nearest branch of your bank is going to take a half hour to get to, are you going to spend an hour going there and back, or are you just going to eat the ATM fee for the sake of convenience? Well, that's a bit of a loaded question since you're pretty broke, but a lot of people would rather pay a fee than waste an hour. You know what they prefer even more? Paying with a card and never worrying about that situation in the first place.

Also, god forbid they're using an Apple product and have Apple Maps instead of Google. Then they're pretty much screwed.

1x zitiertmelden

26.11.2014 um 23:33
Zitat von desparildesparil schrieb:Also, god forbid they're using an Apple product and have Apple Maps instead of Google. Then they're pretty much screwed.
Indeed. xD

Well, if I have to pay for a train ticket and I'm out of cash, I can still pay the vending machine with my debit card. You can pay pretty much anywhere with it.

melden

26.11.2014 um 23:34
@El_Gato
Oh, so you do have a debit card? It's just not backed by MasterCard like mine is, I guess?

melden