English
Menschen Wissenschaft Politik Mystery Kriminalfälle Spiritualität Verschwörungen Technologie Ufologie Natur Umfragen Unterhaltung
weitere Rubriken
PhilosophieTräumeOrteEsoterikLiteraturAstronomieHelpdeskGruppenGamingFilmeMusikClashVerbesserungenAllmysteryEnglish
Diskussions-Übersichten
BesuchtTeilgenommenAlleNeueGeschlossenLesenswertSchlüsselwörter
Schiebe oft benutzte Tabs in die Navigationsleiste (zurücksetzen).

How do you feel right now?

179 Beiträge ▪ Schlüsselwörter: Feelings, Right Now, Mood ▪ Abonnieren: Feed E-Mail

27.09.2018 um 22:31
Happy, but also a bit impatient. I'm finally on testosterone and I'm waiting for the changes 😂

Anzeige
1x zitiertmelden

28.09.2018 um 00:01
@CountDracula
That‘s great! Wishing you all the best :)

melden

28.09.2018 um 00:07
@Luminita

melden

23.10.2018 um 05:05
Zitat von CountDraculaCountDracula schrieb am 27.09.2018:Happy, but also a bit impatient. I'm finally on testosterone and I'm waiting for the changes 😂
So you have been born a woman and are now changing into a man? That must be an interesting (although trying...) experience. I mean: not many people have that experience. Can you tell us something about how it feels?

melden

23.10.2018 um 20:14
@Merwinna
No, I've always been a man. I've just been mistaken for a woman.

It feels pretty normal to me... I'm simply a guy. Just that many don't believe me

1x zitiertmelden

24.10.2018 um 04:44
Zitat von CountDraculaCountDracula schrieb:No, I've always been a man. I've just been mistaken for a woman.

It feels pretty normal to me... I'm simply a guy. Just that many don't believe me
Sorry! Yes, of course that is how you feel. So good luck now!

melden

24.10.2018 um 11:38
@Merwinna

melden

24.10.2018 um 18:31
I feel good, because I have been very productive today and did everything I wanted to - it was a good day. But I only got bad news! I need to buy something new now because the plan I had is not working, and I possibly have to get my knee punctured. Oh man. So, I guess in summary, I am positive, but flooded with new things to do and solve. ^^

melden

30.10.2018 um 18:34
I feel like... like snow cones...

melden

23.11.2018 um 02:22
I'm bored

melden
dedux ehemaliges Mitglied

Link kopieren
Lesezeichen setzen

25.12.2018 um 10:46
Perfectly chilled ^^

melden

26.12.2018 um 14:26
A bit bored. Everything is closed in my small Swedish town on Boxing Day, and I have tired of being at home and trying to feel cosy. The only thing there is, is a X-mas concert in the church tonight. Maybe I will go - just to relieve my boredom!

melden

07.01.2019 um 08:41
tired :(

melden

07.01.2019 um 19:33
Kinda exhausted. I am in school now for three weeks (I am a trainee) and I just don't like most of the people there. They are so ... mainstream and trivial, there is no individuality - except me. That's how I feel like, maybe it isn't the case, but still.

But there have also been good things and nice people today, so it's not that bad. But wish me luck for the following weeks!

melden

07.01.2019 um 23:29
I feel very tired. We went hunting today and shot a few boars. An exhuasting adventure to get them out of the forest :D

1x zitiertmelden

08.01.2019 um 21:24
Zitat von MytochondriumMytochondrium schrieb:I feel very tired. We went hunting today and shot a few boars. An exhuasting adventure to get them out of the forest :D
Oooh... Men hunting boars are kind of sexy! :) Did you even use a bow or crossbow..? Where you in the Black Forest in southern Germany..?

In one of my favourite novels when I was a young girl, called "On the Night of the Seventh Moon", the protagonist - a young girl - became warned by the nuns at her convent school in the Black Forest, that she should not wander alone in the forest. Because there she could meet "wild boars, who could rob her of her life, and wild barons who hunted the boars, who could rob her of her virtue". Of course she met one of the boar-hunting barons! :)

1x zitiertmelden

30.01.2019 um 17:48
Zitat von MerwinnaMerwinna schrieb am 08.01.2019:Men hunting boars are kind of sexy
Haha, sorry but I am female.
Zitat von MerwinnaMerwinna schrieb am 08.01.2019:Did you even use a bow or crossbow..?
Nope, unfortunately it isn't allowed to hunt with a crossbow or a bow in Germany. I don't know why. If you have skills, it's as deadly as a bullet.
Zitat von MerwinnaMerwinna schrieb am 08.01.2019:Where you in the Black Forest in southern Germany..?
I am more in the northern part of Germany.

melden

07.03.2019 um 20:52
I am so incredibly happy right now - I am looking forward to a whole lot of cool events in the next few weeks. Gosh, I can't even take it. I spend half of my time smiling about it and half of my time crying about it. :D

melden

03.05.2019 um 06:20
Tit for tat.

melden

03.05.2019 um 10:05
Very very very tired...

Anzeige

melden